» The Ayron Saga
von Ayron Jenkins Mi 28 Jun 2023, 11:11

Mitgliederstatistik
Mitglieder1918
Besucherrekord323
Neuestes Mitglied
Forengründung07. Juli 2009
Wer ist online?
Insgesamt sind 42 Benutzer online: 0 Angemeldete, kein Unsichtbarer und 42 Gäste

Keine

[ Die ganze Liste sehen ]

Der Rekord liegt bei 323 Benutzern am Di 22 Nov 2011, 17:54
Random

Hallo aus den USA

Vorheriges Thema anzeigen Nächstes Thema anzeigen Nach unten

Hallo aus den USA Empty Hallo aus den USA

Beitrag von alecpokemon Fr 01 Okt 2021, 16:44

Bitte verzeihen Sie mir, dass ich Google Übersetzer verwende. Meine Familie kommt alle aus Deutschland, aber ich kann nur Englisch.

Ich bin ein Pokemon-Sammler aus den USA und habe dein Forum aufgrund der coolen Karten gefunden, die darin gepostet wurden.

Ich habe ein Instagram-Konto mit dem gleichen Namen wie mein Benutzername. Ich liebe es, komplette Sets, handsignierte Karten und japanische Promos zu sammeln.
alecpokemon
alecpokemon
Anfänger
Anfänger

Anzahl der Beiträge : 7

Nach oben Nach unten

Hallo aus den USA Empty Re: Hallo aus den USA

Beitrag von Sabbo Fr 01 Okt 2021, 21:26

Hello there,

welcome, glad to meet another collector, for me, english is fine, since i want to improve my language skills^^.

where from the US are you from? excuse my curiosity, just a bit thrilled to have someone from the US here.

how long have you been collecting cards? i like your avatar, one of the greatest promos ever made, i totally love the design with the legendary birds^^.
Sabbo
Sabbo
User des Jahres 2014
User des Jahres 2014

Anzahl der Beiträge : 4335

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von alecpokemon Fr 01 Okt 2021, 23:27

Thank you for the welcome!

I'm from Dallas, Texas. I actually found this site because I love autographed cards, and yours came up in my search! The last time I was in Germany was actually when ex Sandstorm was released, so I still have my German Sandstorm cards, haha.

I've been collecting seriously since 2011, but I played competitively starting in '05. I love the promo too! It was one of the first cards I got when I started collecting. I finished my sets, so now I try to find autographed cards from old Worlds events.

If it's not against the rules to say, if yours are ever available, I would love the chance to try to trade or purchase them!
alecpokemon
alecpokemon
Anfänger
Anfänger

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Sabbo Sa 02 Okt 2021, 22:37

Oh cool, never been to Texas so far, i visited the east coast some years ago and really liked it, definitely planning to see more from the US^^.

wow, quite some time ago, i remember the set, cool you go with german cards, i actually don't like them, sometimes the translations are weird. i mostly go with japanese and some english cards^^.

so you also came a long way as a collector. I've been a collector for over 15 years, i quickly gave up on competitive playing, cause i really suck at it x D 

I own a couple of autographed cards, will take pictures from the other ones, too. a friend of mine visited a world event and gave them to me a long time ago, like in 2006...

no its not against the rules as far as i know but i'am not sure, if i can part with those cards. the old memories mean a lot to me.

do you also have some autographed cards already? beside Ken Sugimori, i have cards signed by Mitsuhiro Arita, Midori Hanada and Kagemaru Himeno.
Sabbo
Sabbo
User des Jahres 2014
User des Jahres 2014

Anzahl der Beiträge : 4335

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von alecpokemon So 03 Okt 2021, 02:18

Texas is fairly nice! Everything good or developed about it has to do with eating or shopping, so there's very little by way of just enjoying scenery haha. I hope we can both travel more soon!

I think aside from some Base Set cards, those are most of the German cards I have! I'm also collecting primarily English and Japanese. 

What's your collection like? I'd love to see more! The photos you have posted so far are amazing - the Stadium Challenge Deoxys is also a tremendous goal of mine. It's one of three ex-era cards I'm missing!

If you ever decide you're ready to part with any autographed cards, please let me know! I can make good offers on things like those, or trade more cards. But of course there's no pressure at any time: slight_smile:

I do! I actually have had some artists in Dallas for signing events. So far I have met Mitsuhiro Arita in 2018, Kouki Saitou in 2019, and Masakazu Fukuda in very early 2020. I'm hoping we can start having events again soon. 

I've heard Midori Harada is a German resident. That would be nice to see her at events!

Zuletzt von alecpokemon am So 03 Okt 2021, 02:19 bearbeitet; insgesamt 1-mal bearbeitet (Grund : typo)
alecpokemon
alecpokemon
Anfänger
Anfänger

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Bahamut Sa 09 Okt 2021, 09:18

Welcome dear alecpokemon in this small and rarely visited forum. I hope you will still be able to enjoy your time here. I think its the first time someone from another country joins here.

Just write in english here, you dont have to use Google translation. As I can see you are already in a collector discussion so have your fun ^^
Bahamut
Bahamut
Kampfkoryphäe
Kampfkoryphäe

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2133

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von alecpokemon Mi 13 Okt 2021, 20:46

Much appreciated Bahamut! As I mentioned, I was drawn here by searching for cool old cards, so it's fun to talk about them!
alecpokemon
alecpokemon
Anfänger
Anfänger

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Gesponserte Inhalte

Gesponserte Inhalte

Nach oben Nach unten

Vorheriges Thema anzeigen Nächstes Thema anzeigen Nach oben